Saturday, January 2, 2016

The process of writing.

I'm one of those people who loathe the solitairy work of a writer. I want to share my project, my thoughts, my hopes and fears. So I'm going to use this blog to, not only show my work, but write about the dark moments, and the bright ones.

I'll try to keep as open as possible about what I'm doing and hopefully you'll tag along.

Now, I know this blog was originally meant for our wonderful little writing group, but seeing as life takes over for most of our members, I'll let the group thirve on Facebook, and use this blog for my own selfish reasons.. =P

For anyone wanting to join the group, it's still open and everyone is welcome.

So.. In my next post I'll cover the basics of me setting up a writing project. From idea, to word outline. Hope to see you then.

- Izzy


No comments:

Post a Comment